I’m feeling a little like Alice in Wonderland. One day, I’ve got my game plan on, work is going well, the family is happy and I’m ready to start writing again. Then, with a turn of the page, I’m in a completely different world.
I knew changes in Blogger were coming, and I have thought about switching to WordPress. I’m really not sure how these changes will effect me, though – if they do, in fact, have an impact on my blogging at all. So, for the time being, I’m going to keep following that rabbit and chasing my dreams.
In Ontario, we’re halfway through the March Break. I’ve been looking forward to this week so that I can sleep in, run, hang out with the boys and clean up my house; so far, I’ve done all but the latter. Hmmm.
Over the past two days, what I’ve enjoyed most are the signs of spring:
1. going for a run at 6:00 p.m. and getting home before the street lights are on.
2. seeing cows huddle together next to a fence along a highway.
3. smelling the fertilized fields from the north side of the highway (probably thanks to the cows)
4. going out for ice cream
5. running home from the park with the boys in Superhero form, pretending that we’re Batman, Wonder Woman and some random bad guy
6. catching sight of a shirtless, very fit-looking male runner
Spring is here.